1. The green blouse Marilyn wore in Bus Stop was previously worn on the screen by what actress in what film?
ANSWER: Susan Hayward wore the blouse in With a Song in My Heart, 1952
2. What was the name of Marilyn's first movie agent?
ANSWER: Harry Lipton of the National Artists Corporation
3. Can you name the Miss America winner Joe DiMaggio dated briefly after his divorce from Marilyn?
ANSWER: Marian McKnight
4. What was the title of the play on which The Prince and the Showgirl was based?
ANSWER: The Sleeping Prince
5. Dame Edith Sitwell, upon meeting Marilyn, compared her to what flower?
ANSWER: A daffodil.